By OLD TOWN
Old Town Canoe’s Predator PDL
For 2016, Old Town has unveiled the Predator PDL – the most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, REVERSE and agile maneuverability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing.
- Length: 13’ 2”
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 117 lbs. (Pedal Drive: 21 lbs.)
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5 year warranty.
- NEW: Shallow water anchor mounting area with pre-drilled holes
- NEW: Universal Transducer Mount
- NEW: EVA foam deck pads for safe and comfortable standing
- NEW: Built-in accessory tracks on front and rear mounting plates
- NEW: Forward-facing rod holder
- NEW: Large Bow Hatch with Quick Seal Cover
- NEW: Rectangular dry hatch on the PDL console with bungees
- NEW: Composite rudder for better control and maneuvering w/ carry handle
- Element Seating System delivers adjustable, all-day comfort
- Gear storage pockets designed for fast access to tackle or gear
- Oversized Exo-Ridge Tank Well for cooler, gear box and more